HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Seal Energy and Investment Company Limited long-term business success depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. We conduct our operation to ensure human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and good relationship with our host communities. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our shareholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
The management and staff of Seal Energy & Investment Company Ltd are committed to:
- Protect and continuously improve the health, safety and security of all personnel in our operations at all times
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environment matters are given the highest priority in all our operations
- Minimize the impact of our operations on the environment through pollution prevention
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality
- Taking all reasonable measures to minimize injuries and occupational illness at the work place
- Investigate all HSE related incidents/accidents and document recommendation for corrective action
- Provide and maintain a pollution free environment in all areas of operations
- Communicate and ensure all stakeholders (employees, contractors, customers ) understand our HSE policies and comply with it
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards in the oil & gas industry
- Periodic review of this Policy to ensure suitability and adaptability
The Management of Seal Energy & Investment Company Limited take full responsibility of our HSE Policy and will ensure all employees and sub-contractors abide by it.